Are you struggling with your relationships? If so, our podcast is for you! We have created podcast episodes in the following main areas:
As therapists, we want to provide helpful information and tips that will help to make your relationships thrive!
Our Latest Episodes
SHOW NOTES: Thank you for listening to Relationship Helpers! We hope that you find our podcast helpful and dare we say it…entertaining! This week marks the second part of a three part series we are doing on “Date Night Movies”. Each episode we will suggest two movies that you and your loved one can watch. … Continue reading Date Night Movies – Part #2
SHOW NOTES: Do you long for deeper conversations with your spouse? Do you see patterns in your relationship but have a hard time articulating them? In this three part series “Date Night Movies”, Laura and Vincent discuss good romantic movies that have strong relationship themes. The goal is that your spouse and you watch these … Continue reading 093 Date Night Movies – Part #1
SHOW NOTES: Welcome to the last episode of our eight part series “How To Support a Spouse With…”! The Relationship Helpers are glad you have joined us today. Today we learn about what we can do as spouses when our significant other has experienced loss. Leading up to this episode, we have looked at how … Continue reading How To Support Your Grieving Spouse
Listen to our Podcast:
Check out some of our reviews below!
- Listen up & thrive!July 2, 2018 by Aaron Schlein from United States
I love family-themed podcasts, and this is a particularly great one! Vincent and Laura do a wonderful job discussing delicate topics—especially the ups and downs of marriage. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Starting a New Path Today!July 2, 2018 by Brandon Gaille from United States
Through their great insight and applicable advice, this podcast will bring you the perfect encouragement to seek resolution during times of conflict. I am already starting down a new path today!
- Fun and informative!July 1, 2018 by Joeb29 from United States
I started listening to this show to learn about how to improve my relationships, but I'm finding that Vincent and Laura are fun, and entertaining to listen to. Great show!
- Enriching Relationships!June 30, 2018 by LoveIndustry Podcast from United States
Even after becoming committed within a relationship, or even marriage, it's important to continously learn how to nourish it! It's great that Vincent and Laura and are doing this very thing, and helping those people grow their relationship stronger.
- Great important themesJune 29, 2018 by Annaharper from United Kingdom
- Love the show!June 29, 2018 by Chad Grills from United States
Great show with excellent relationship advice!
- Great Perspective!April 21, 2018 by The Variety Artist from United States
I'm a divorced father of two. I wish I had found you years ago!
- Making me a better husband and father!!April 20, 2018 by Open Up Podcast from Australia
Ive always thought I could be more aligned with the husband and father I thought i could be but ive ever understood how. Thank to vin and laura for making this content, im so grateful!
- Great Show that adds ValueJanuary 19, 2018 by Sean @ Unbeaten Path Podcast from United States
This show is great! Laura and Vincent are very knowledgable but maybe more inportantly relatable. This is a show is for anyone who is looking to improve their relatosnhips and overall well being. Keep it up!
- Relationship helpersJanuary 5, 2018 by Cloris Kylie from United States
Laura and Vincent do a great job exploring relationships and how they affect all areas of our life. 5 stars!
- Subscribe to a healthy relationship nowDecember 16, 2017 by Melissa - Mind Love Podcast from United States
This show has tons of great insight on how to have a healthy lovign relationship that lasts. AS a newlywed, this show has been a blessing. Highly recommend to any couple out there.
- Look for the things that you are passionate about and start building your life around themDecember 11, 2017 by Marina Barayeva from United States
I enjoyed the episode about pursuing your calling. Sometimes you can get influenced by other people: parents, friends, colleagues to do what everyone is doing, what you 'have' to do. But you'll never feel fulfilled trying to live the life that other people pushed you to. Look for the things that you are passionate about and start building your life around them
- Much-needed PodcastNovember 17, 2017 by TraylorLovvorn from United States
Vincent and Laura have great insights and great chemistry on the show! In a time when relationships are under attack like never before, the Ketchie's provide refreshing perspectives that can make a huge difference.
- Great Advice!November 17, 2017 by Duffash from United States
This podcast is filled with great, actionable and loving advice. We can all use more tools for better communication and healthier relationships.
- Valuable info!November 17, 2017 by Adam Schaeuble from United States
I love the topics that Laura and Vincent bring up. I'm a huge believer in personal development and personal growth and relationships are a huge part of that. I loved episode 007 with the 11 ways parents sabotage their kids future". Great show!
- I love hearing new ideas about relationships!November 17, 2017 by JenRiday from United States
Thank you Laura & Vincent! This has left me thinking about my own relationships (husband, son) after every episode! Love it!
- Very informative!November 10, 2017 by Stanpug from United States
As a sufferer of panic attacks, I found their anxiety episode quite informative and interesting. Can't wait to listen to more! Nice job, Vincent and Laura!
- Help is at hand -November 6, 2017 by InJustOneDay from United Kingdom
Husband and wife team, Laura and Vincent work really well together to bring everyday issues to the fore and show how simple changes in behaviour can really impact our relationships. Excellent work!
- Don't to earth, practical guidanceOctober 27, 2017 by John C Arnold from United States
I love the truly conversational quality of this podcast and the fact that it offers real life examples. It's obvious that the Ketchie's practice what they preach and we all benefit from it. Thanks Laura and Vincent, from John Arnold at The Practical Disciple
- It's all about relationshipsOctober 27, 2017 by Bonnie Cribbs from United States
Thanks for helping with relationships - love this podcast. Relationships are at the center of our very being and I truly believe we were here to be part of community...and you can't have that without relationships. Keep up the good work!
- Real world advice for today's familiesOctober 20, 2017 by mlwoodward from United States
Laura & Vincent give real world insights into many of the challenges impacting todays families. Their passion and values shine through each episode. Highly recommend this podcast
- Helpful!October 20, 2017 by dsalt00 from United States
You two are great together and really provide helpful insights and tools, much appreciated! Xx
- Effective Parenting - Thank you!October 20, 2017 by Laura Husson from United Kingdom
I adore listening to these guys! They have a great dynamic between them and I especially adored the episode on parenting without sabotaging your kids. As a mum of two it’s something I’m hyper aware of making sure I do. Hugely recommend a listen and subscribe to this podcast!
- Great advice on relationships!October 17, 2017 by DbSelegnacra from United States
Love all the valuable advice that Laura and Vincent are giving on their podcast! Great job guys, cant wait to hear more.
- WonderfulOctober 14, 2017 by bygraceuk from United Kingdom
I am so happy to finally find a podcast that gives real relationship advice backed by truth. As a Christian, I want to honour my wife and family as best as possible, but we do have tought times. This podcast already has me thinking, and at no time do I feel judged, just edified and encouraged.
- Great showOctober 14, 2017 by KristieR11 from United States
Love how this show brings forth such wonderful inforamtion in all areas of your relationships in order to create a happy and joyful life!!
- WOW! Excellent Podcast with very helpful info!October 13, 2017 by PapaTT3377 from United States
This podcast is, in one word, GREAT! The information provided by the hosts is so needful in this day and time. Everything is competing for our attention - which distracts from the relationship of husband and wife, the very foundation of all things! Great interviews with great hosts! Keep up the good work! Robert Thibodeau Kingdom Cross Roads Podcast
- A Show With A HeartOctober 13, 2017 by Steven Shalowitz from United States
Hats off to Vincent & Laura who are so committed to helping couples and families foster better relationships. They offer terrific direction - especially agree with their approach to families sitting down, putting all cell phones away and having a meal together!
- Great New PodcastOctober 13, 2017 by JayT-2017 from United States
So glad I found this. Vincent and Laura are great hosts. Parenting advice from professional Christian counselors is much needed.
- Convenient and safe way to get relationship advice!October 13, 2017 by Boomer Podcast Fan from United States
Laura & Vincent offer a convenient and safe way to get relationship advice--audio anywhere anytime and in the privacy of your own ears! These two cover topics that sometimes you do not want to talk about out loud or ask questions so they do it for you. Really helpful and gives you a lot to think about. Thanks for that you do guys!
- We all need some help in relationshipsOctober 13, 2017 by marc @ talking theater podcast from United States
Vincent and Laura deliver great info and guests when it comes to improving healthy, edifying relationships. Really looking forward to more from this new show!
- Great Pod!October 13, 2017 by JamesReed! from United States
Great job delivering into interesting and engaging topic. Vincent & Laura are awesome counselors. The show is extremely helpful to anyone who wants to improve their relationships. Can’t wait to hear what else is coming down the pipeline.
- Golden Nuggets!October 13, 2017 by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Sure wish this podcast was around when I was raising my 3 boys. You two are adorable!
- Helpful tipsOctober 10, 2017 by Will Bradwell from United States
The marriage episodes have been very helpful in getting me to think about things differently in my relationship. I look forward to more future episodes on these topics. The hosts are fantastic!
- Keen insight and discussionOctober 9, 2017 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
A husband wife team that play off each other beautifully. Here are some counselors via podcast a lot of thought and a good sense of humor. Everybody can improve their relationships and it is something to work to improve, always.
- Inspirational and Encouraging!October 6, 2017 by RockinRealEstateRebel from United States
Vincent and Laura do an excellent job of communicating Christ-centered therapy in a way that encourages and inspires people of faith in dealing with shallenges of every day living. Whether it is a family, couple or just your own personal struggles, they provide excellent scripture-based advice. A MUST for those seeking solid Christian counseling. A true Vlessing!
- Very CharmingOctober 6, 2017 by Story Spectacular from United States
Relationship Helpers offers support and insight on relationships with a faith based approach. Vincent and Laura are very thoughtful and sympathetic to the real life challanges that families face each and every day.
- Great show for young families!October 6, 2017 by Jason Herzberger from United States
In the craziness of dealing with two young kids, this show had a bunch of bite sized above that my wife and I love!
- Necessary content!October 3, 2017 by Mary-Jo Dionne from Canada
I love that Vincent and Laura are doing a show of this nature. So necessary!
- This is it!October 3, 2017 by Bob | Labrador Leadership from United States
Vincent and Laura have hit the target on this key issue of relationships! All of us at Labrador Leadership LOVE this show. Keep up the good work folks!
- Such an Important topic, and well done showOctober 1, 2017 by Brad-Unlimited rEvolutionaries from Canada
Super helpful conversations around a critically important topic. Knowing how to improve one of the most important relationships in your life can be game changing as it affects everything!
- Practical Tips & Relevant ContentSeptember 29, 2017 by The Engine Mom from United States
I really appreciate Vincent and Laura's casual, yet professional delivery of their advice. They bring up very familiar situations and office practice tips on how to communicate effectively with your partner. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Excellent AdviceSeptember 29, 2017 by Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Great message with actionable tips. I especially enjoyed the use of stories to illustrate your points. High Five for a job well done.
- Helpful and Entertaining!September 29, 2017 by Gretchen Schultek from United States
Great hosts with a passion for helping others. Lots of great nuggets of information for a range of listeners. We all can be better in our relationships!
- Great Relationship InsightsSeptember 23, 2017 by Dr Dave D from United States
Vincent and Laura are passionate about helping people in their relationships. What a great show!
- Love the Focus and Content!September 23, 2017 by @dougmorneau from United States
WOW - great content, love your love for people and relationships. Healing the world one relationship at a time! May the Lord Bless your Podcast Ministry.
- Helpful even if you're not married yetSeptember 22, 2017 by CWLuecke from United States
I found Relationship Helpers to be a good show despite the fact that I'm still in the dating scene. Vincent and Laura provide sound advice that will help anyone in the short- and long-run of maximizing their relationship. A must-listen.
- Great!September 22, 2017 by Trexerb from United States
Just listened to the Birds and Bee's episode. I like the Christian twist on this subject.
- A+ ShowSeptember 22, 2017 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I was looking for content to help my marriage and this podcast is a must listen. I'm glad that I found and if you want to improve your relationship, you must listen.
- So Powerful & ImportantSeptember 22, 2017 by Wade Galt from United States
Relationships are such an important part of our lives... possibly the most important part. Vincent and Laura do a great job interviewing experts and diving deeper into conversations to help build stronger relationships. This is truly powerful work. Thank you for doing this.
- Loving itSeptember 16, 2017 by missytherabbit from United States
I am loving this new podcasts. I like the flow of the the two hosts and the flow of the episodes. As a therapist, I enjoy listening to how other professionals address relationship issues.
- Unique show with a special coupleSeptember 15, 2017 by Reach or Miss from United States
Helpful tips from the helpers... Unique show with a special couple. The pleasant joined discussion of Vincent & Laura can surly help other couples as well.
- Relationships Rule!September 15, 2017 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
Aside perhaps from your health, is there anything more important than the relationships you have with others? I don't think so, and that's why listening to this gem of a show will probably have the highest ROP (return on podcast) than anyone can expect from listening to a show!
- Great ShowSeptember 15, 2017 by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Loaded with Very Valuable and interesting Information. This is a Great Show. Can't wait for more episodes
- Excellent!September 12, 2017 by Allmenow from United States
This podcast is very informative and I appreciate the host's heart for God. There's lots of passion and you can tell that they really enjoy what they are doing very much. Must listen!
- Interview with Dr. David Ludwig.....September 9, 2017 by Don Hutcheson from United States
Professional Counselors Vincent and Laura Ketchie interview other professionals and helpers about Christian family values and provide insights and wisdom to help listeners improve their relationships in every way. Today's interview with Dr. David Ludwig was a fine example--well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success and joy!
- Marriage and kida are definitely toughSeptember 9, 2017 by TChan Games from United States
It's great to hear people ways on improving relationships in order to improve my own.
- Insightful podcast!September 9, 2017 by BillCPod1 from United States
Great insight and helpful tips to improve my relationships. Vincent and Laura are fantastic hosts. Love the passion and energy!
Checkout Older Episodes:
- 094 Marriage: Date Night Movies - Part 2
- 093 Marriage: Date Night Movies - Part 1
- 092 Marriage: How To Support Your Grieving Spouse
- 091 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse With Non-Drug Addictions
- 090 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse With Anger Issues
- 089 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse With Depression
- 088 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse Struggling With Alcoholism
- 087 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse With a Toxic Family
- 086 Marriage: How To Support Your Spouse With Anxiety Or OCD
- 085 Marriage: How To Support Your Traumatized Spouse
- 084 Personal Growth: What Are Triggers?
- 083 Personal Growth: Is Self-Care Selfish?
- 082 Marriage: How the Connection With Your Baby Affects Their Future Marriage - Part 2
- 081 Marriage: How the Connection With Your Baby Affects Their Future Marriage - Part 1
- 080 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Peacemaking
- 079 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Genuineness
- 078 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Patience
- 077 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Generosity
- 076 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Bravery
- 075 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Cheerfulness
- 074 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Friendliness
- 073 Personal Growth: A Better New Year's Resolution - Gentleness
- 072 Dating: Do They Put You On A Pedestal?
- 071 Dating: Are They Always Wanting To Know Where You Are?
- 070 Dating: Do They Apologize?
- 069 Dating: How Are Their Friendships?
- 068 Dating: How Is Their Relationship With Their Family?
- 067 Dating: How Do They Treat Wait Staff?
- 066 Dating: Values and Beliefs?
- 065 Dating: Are They Responsible?
- 064 Marriage/Personal Growth: Psychology of Love
- 063 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 10 - Helping
- 062 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 9 - Touch & Smell
- 061 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 8 - Creating & Learning
- 060 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 7 - Aesthetics
- 059 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 6 - Socialize
- 058 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 5 - Animals & Nature
- 057 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 4 - Fun
- 056 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 3 - Slow Down
- 055 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 2 - Exercise
- 054 Personal Growth: Coping Skills Part 1 God
- 053 Personal Growth: How Discouragement Leads To Depression
- 052 Parenting: For the Mother Who Needs To Have the Hard Conversations
- 051 Personal Growth: How To Navigate A Guilt Trip
- 050 Personal Growth: For the Mother Who Has Nothing Left to Give
- 049 Marriage: When Your Spouse Has a Crisis of Faith
- 048 Marriage: Am I a Selfish Spouse?
- 047 Marriage: Is Complaining Ruining Your Marriage?
- 046 Marriage: Do You Read Your Spouse's Mind?
- 045 Marriage: What Do You Call Your Spouse?
- 044 Marriage: Do You Magnify The Problems In Your Marriage?
- 043 Marriage: How To Avoid The Blame Game
- 042 Marriage: Need a Referee For Your Marriage?
- 041 Personal Growth: How To Avoid Being a Victim
- 040 Parenting: Protecting Your Child From Pedophiles
- 039 Personal Growth: Alcoholism and Other Addictions in the Family
- 038 Marriage: A Pre-Marital Checklist
- 037 Parenting: Build a Loving Family With Adopted Children
- 036 Marriage: 4 Things New Dads Need To Hear
- 035 Personal Growth: Leaving a Spiritual Legacy with Elisa Pulliam
- 034 Personal Growth: Conquering Sexual Sin with Nate Danser
- 033 Parenting: Why I'm Not Disappointed In My C-Section
- 032 Marriage: The Key To a Thriving Blended Family with Willie and Rachel Scott
- 031 Personal Growth: Could You Be Abused and Not Even Know It?
- 030 Personal Growth: With Or Without a Relationship: Learn To Love Yourself With Christy Johnson
- 029 Personal Growth: Finding Hope Through Sexual Abuse with Paula Mosher Wallace
- O28 Personal Growth: Domestic Abuse with Holly Ashley
- 027 Personal Growth: When Power Is Abused At Church with Athena Dean Holtz
- 026 Marriage: Disappointed in Your Spouse?
- 025 Marriage: The Balance Between Home and Work Life
- 024 Personal Growth: Brenda Knowles on the Power of Being an Introvert
- 023 Marriage: Dr. Corey Allen on Marriage, Sex, and Liking Yourself
- 022 Marriage: Should I Snoop On My Spouse's Phone?
- 021 Personal Growth: Dr. Pauline Dillard Discusses Postpartum Depression and Birth Trauma
- 020 Personal Growth: Feeling Like the Appendix of the Body of Christ
- 019 Personal Growth: Why I Don't Like Before & After Photos
- 018 Personal Growth: Luann Grambow on Selfless Love
- 017 Marriage: Date Night
- 016 Personal Growth: Dr. Gregory Jantz Discusses Depression
- 015 Personal Growth: Why Don't Sexual Harassment Victims Speak About It?
- 014 Parenting: Dr. Jonathan C. Robinson discusses "Teachable Moments"
- 013 Marriage: Stress-Free Family Holiday
- 012 Marriage: William Zajac Describes the "Unbeatable Marriage"
- 011 Personal Growth: Anxiety Attack or Panic Attack?
- 010 Personal Growth: Nicole Greer Encourages You To Pursue Your Calling
- 009 Grief/Loss: Secret Sisterhood of Miscarriage
- 008 Parenting: John Stengel Discusses the Dangers of the Internet
- 007 Parenting: "11 Ways Parents Sabotage Their Kids' Future & How To Stop"
- 006 Personal Growth: Steve Benson Talks About the Walls In Peoples Lives That Keep Them From Love
- 005 Marriage/Affairs: Vincent & Laura Discuss "Seven Signs Your Marriage Is Susceptible To an Affair"
- 004 Parenting: Traci Lester Talks About "The Birds and the Bees Without the Butterflies"
- 003 Parenting: Vincent & Laura discuss "When Your Help Doesn't Help"
- 002 Communication/Marriage: Dr. David Ludwig Discusses His Communication Typology "Painters & Pointers" and more
- 001 Communication/Marriage: Laura and Vincent Discuss "Five Behaviors That Break Down a Conversation"
- 000 About the Hosts of Relationship Helpers, Vincent & Laura Ketchie